Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why do my posts vary in content and structure?

I believe there are two ways to enjoy a cigar:

1) Focus on the cigar experience, and take note of every twist and turn, every flavor that develops, etc.

2) Use the cigar to supplement another enjoyable activity, ie. reading a book, hanging out with friends, etc.

Sometimes I will go into depth in my blog entries, sometimes I will not. I may show a repeat cigar from time to time, but typically I try to show stuff that's not been on the blog already.

This started out as a way to keep track of various cigars I've tried, and to keep some sort of written record about the experience.

Should a reader have any comments, suggestions, or requests, please feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.