Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Uzi Weighs a Ton (MUWAT) Bait Fish by Drew Estate

I'm a fan of the Liga Privada line, so I've been waiting to try the MUWAT.  I haven't been a huge fan of these 6 x 60 sizes, so I waited for something smaller to come out.  I walked into my local B&M recently, and there was the Bait Fish.  My smoking accomplice, Bret, snagged one for me, so I jotted down just a couple of notes since I wasn't planning on doing a review that evening.  I'm told that this is a joint venture between Drew Estate (Subculture Studios) and Joya de Nicaragua.

1/3: Pepper is the dominant flavor here.

2/3: Smooth.  Rich and hearty.  Cocoa and coffee.  Definitely a unique and complex flavor profile.

3/3:  The shop was closing, so I got part-way through the final third, but had to leave it burning.  This wasn't my first stogie of the evening.

I was a little rushed while smoking this one.  I do plan to give it another go.  It was certainly interesting.  It definitely did not remind me of the LP No.9, T52, or Undercrown lines. 



Size:  4 x 44
Wrapper: Mexican San Andres
Binder: Connecticut Shade
Filler: Nicaragua & Brazil (Mata Fina seed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.