Friday, May 28, 2010

Alec Bradley Tempus


The wrapper is a nice mocha color; very oily. Off to a peppery start here. Burn is even.

After the first 1/2 inch or so, it is starting to lose the spiciness and mellow out a little. When putting the stick down on the ashtray, the first 1/2" of ash just dropped. Speaking of the ash, it is slightly inconsistent in color, but I'm not complaining. We'll see if this is as good as the tobacconist said it would be (Ultimate Cigar in Villa Park, IL). She did sell it to me as a medium-bodied cigar, and I can tell already (and confirm with various reviews) that it is a full-bodied smoke. Not sure why I would be misled, but whatever.

Start of the second third is showing hints of cedar, leather, and dark chocolate. It's just a tad harsh on the throat and roof of mouth. After the second photo, I set the cigar down gently, and again the ash dropped. So far I've not needed to do any touch-ups, however I did have to relight mid-way through the second third. This cigar packs a buzz.








Had to relight as I approached the final third, but ended up being interrupted anyways, so I left just under two inches (which is probably best since I was starting to taste the burn chemicals).
2.75/5.0 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.