Friday, May 7, 2010

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 (Churchills n Down in Deerfield)

Always a tasty smoke! 
This one was part of a box that I received 1.5 years ago. Sadly, they weren't kept in the best of conditions, so I've been trying to revive them in a newly seasoned humidor. Considering the circumstances, they seem to be coming along nicely. Over the years, I've been a big advocate of A. Fuente. They are definitely a good value, however I've also not been all that impressed with most of what I've had from them lately. Not to say that they aren't good, but some of the more up and coming brands are certainly making their mark. It's been some time since I tried a Hemingway, and I'm interested in trying out the newer Chateau Fuente King T Tubo. Perhaps I'll have better things to say after lighting these two up sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.