Friday, June 15, 2012

Curivari Reserva Limitada Cafe 52

Here's another ultra-boutique cigar, by Curivari.  I've found the Curivari lines to be pleasant, medium-full smokes.  I see why they are sometimes referred to as Cubanesque.  Instead of the cup of coffee that is usually recommended for these sticks, I went with something sweet - cranapple juice. 

1/3: Woody.

2/3: Some woodiness still present.  Very creamy.  I pick up less of the coffee flavors while drinking juice than I have before with the other lines while drinking a cup of joe. 

3/3: Nothing stands out in the flavor department.

This Curivari didn't change my opinion of their cigars.  Decent, but rather uneventful.  Some people love these, but for me they are just okay. 


Size: 5 x 52
Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.