Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cohiba Maduro 5 (robusto) - purchased and smoked in Saskatoon, SK Canada

Wow, the prices in Canada for cigars are ridiculous - both Cuban and other countries. I purchased a Cuban Cohiba, and paired it with a glass of Crown Royal on the rocks.  I always toast the foot of my cigars now, and after doing so with this Cohiba, I quickly realized a surprisingly mild smoke.

As I progressed through the first inch, the smoke remained mild and creamy.  I couldn't complain about the draw, as it was very good.









The cigar did require a few touch-ups here and there
to maintain an even burn line. 

As I transitioned from the second third to the final third, I got that pleasant Cuban buzz.  Although very pleasant, I couldn't say that this cigar was worth the price paid, however ALL prices on cigars in Canada were ridiculous.

3.5/5.0 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.