Monday, June 27, 2011

Cain F 550 Habano (5 3/4 x 50)

Ahh, the reasons why and why not to make sure you grab the right stick when you reach in.  Thought I was buying the newer Daytona, and at the clip realized I had the F ("F" for Fuerte).  Good thing I ate first!
Great taste so far, and the construction and feel are exactly what I've come to expect from Cain (and the Oliva family).  Beautiful oily wrapper.

Predominant flavors of pepper and spice, very pleasant.  I don't tend to search out cigars with that combination, however I really thought the flavoring was nice and mellow, while maintaining some good strength.  The 2nd third mellowed out a little bit relative to the 1st, but the flavor was still quite nice.

Approaching the final third, the cigar required a few relights and touch-ups.  Some of the initial strength returned for a final showing.  Good smoke (not for beginners). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.