Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Alec Bradley American Classic Blend (robusto)

Smoking a new Alec Bradley that was released in late Spring.  It started off with some bite, and smoothed out after a 1/2 inch.  Toasted bread and raisins are what I picked up throughout the first half.  While the band is a departure from the typical AB branding, I found it to be quite annoying as the jagged top kept catching on my fingers.  The cigar itself looks quite nice, with a light brown, coffee and cream color.

As this cigar progressed, it gradually strengthened.  Sold to me as mild to medium, I would say that it fit the description, finishing up on the stronger side of medium.

While certainly not at all a bad smoke, it didn't really do much to entice me to run out and buy more.  With so many other smokes on the market today, this one didn't have that "wow" factor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.