Sunday, July 31, 2011

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Connecticut Divinos (6 x 52)

So far, I've liked all of the E.P. Carrillo cigars I've tried.  The New Wave Connecticut bears a Connecticut wrapper which signals that this is a milder smoke.  To me, it was more in the medium bodied/strength range.  I picked up notes of roasted cashew and possibly some graham cracker.
















While it strengthened at a nice pace, it never got what I would consider to be "strong," and the flavors didn't change in any major way as I progressed down to the nub.  It was interesting enough, however to be more enjoyable than many of the "mild" cigars out there.  The burn line was acceptable, and the construction in general was pretty good, as I would expect from E.P. Carrillo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.