Friday, July 22, 2011

Cabaiguan Guapos RX Natural 5-1/4 x 50

Tonight, I have the pleasure of smoking one of Pete Johnson's lines.  I'm a fan of the Tatuaje cigars.  This is one beautiful cigar.  It's got a pigtail cap, and is oily with a perfect hand feel.  Amazing blend of tobacco in the 1st third.  I'm drinking a cup of steaming hot black coffee.  Great burn line, white, velvety ash.  I love the color of the wrapper.

Hitting the 2nd third, woody/grassy flavors show more pepper, and I get strong cedar through the nose.  My ash fell off past an inch and a half, and I just noticed a 1/2" split on the underside of the wrapper a few paces north of the burn line.  Not affecting anything yet, fortunately.  Letting it rest for a bit.

The final third gave way to increased strength, nicotine, and lots of pepper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.