Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tatuaje Outlaw 2010

Somehow, I completely lost track of this one from back in August.  Unfortunately, my full review seems to be M.I.A., although I found some chicken scratches that I can post...  I received this cigar as part of a "bomb," and it turns out that it was a single store limited series by Pete Johnson, exclusively made for Outlaw Cigars in KC, Missouri for their "Bad to the Bone" event.  While the cigars for this event apparently came unlabeled and in cello, mine was without cello and had (obviously) a band on it. 

The stick showed some veins, and had some "tooth" to it as well.  I found that the draw was tight.  It did maintain a fairly even burn, with a white-ish ash.  I noticed that along the burn line, there were small sparks from time to time.  Interesting phenomenon. 

Sadly, this is where my handwritten notes end.  The rest of the post is gone...  Probably a casualty of my Blogger Android app.  Oh well.  Bottom line: This cigar wasn't what I would expect from Tatuaje.  Nothing about it was anything to write home about.  Here are a few photos of it:

































Size: 6 x 52
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.