Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Inch by E.P. Carrillo #62

So much for my review of the Inch...  My review notes somehow disappeared, so I can only comment on what I remember.  I wanted to like the cigar, because E. P. Carrillo makes a decent smoke.  I'm not a huge fan of the the super-chunky ring gauges (60+), but I'm also not opposed to mixing things up every so often.  That said, I remember this cigar not being anything special.  I recall that there was a strong cedar flavor, and that the draw was pretty loose. Others have said that they loved it, so maybe I need more than one stick to draw a solid conclusion.

I'm uploading this post in hopes of adding on to it at a later date, but who knows when I'll buy another one...  If Ernesto Perez-Carrillo (or his daughter, Lissette) wants to send me a couple, I'd be happy to smoke 'em!

Wrapper: Ecuador Sumatra
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Dominican Piloto Cubano, Corjo and Criollo ’98
Size: 5.0 x 62

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.