Friday, March 18, 2011

Brick House Mighty Mighty


 
Wow!  This stick is huge, but sadly it wasn't very good.  I've smoked some robusto sizes which were fine, with the exception of some annoying veins that protruded above the band, but this cigar swelled and split every step of the way.  I was careful not to smoke too fast, but it didn't seem to make a bit of difference.  I was smoking it at a poker tourney, and I got a few chuckles, first at the size of the thing, and secondly because it looked like I fell for the old "exploding cigar" trick.  Sadly, I put up with it through the first 2/3, and subsequently dropped it in the ashtray in favor of an Oliva Master Blends III (which was fantastic).

You win some and you lose some.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.