Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Don Diego Coronas Major 5-1/2 X 42

Gifted to me about a month ago, and it's been in the humidor until today.  Off to a mild start.  Wrapper started to unravel before I even cut it.

Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Flavor: Mild to Medium
Wrapper: USA/Connecticut
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican, Brazil 

Mild tobacco flavor, without any complexity.  Burn line was a little jagged; nothing a touch-up or two couldn't fix.  I see this cigar as being a morning smoke.  Nothing exciting here, but not bad or anything.  Because of the aluminum tube presentation, it would be a decent gift for a beginner or inexperienced smoker. 


I think this was purchased in a tobacco section of a grocery store, so the construction issues may have to do with improper storage.  Who knows...but I had 20-30 minutes to kill before dinner, and this did the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.