Saturday, March 5, 2011

Montecristo White Toro Grande


This might not have been a cigar I would have purchased on my own, however I'll rarely turn down a freebie, which is exactly what this was.  The local cigar shop gave 'em out to club members.  Montecristo Whites are mild smokes.  You'll notice from the photograph that the foot started to split right away, and later on (during the 2nd third), the cigar practically exploded.  I don't smoke my cigars too fast, and this one went from my B&M right into my humidor, where it sat for at least a month.  I didn't notice much in flavor complexity, and if it hadn't busted wide open, I might have considered it again but with a morning cup of java.

Construction issues aside, it was decent, but nothing to get excited about.  If someone gives me one, sure I'll smoke it, but I'm not at all interested in pursuing any for my humidor.  That's really all I have to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.