Monday, March 7, 2011

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor (robusto)

Pre-light smells of caramel, likely from the handsome, dark Mexican San Andres wrapper.  The binder and filler are Nicaraguan, I believe.  Box-pressed.  Slightly loose draw.  1st third is buttery.  Thick, billowy smoke.  Little bit of spice on the tongue.  Picking up notes of clove.   ...to be continued...

....alright, so I got distracted.  The people over at C&M (Libertyville, IL) always seem to be cool.  I always seem to get sidetracked from whatever it is I'm doing, and the same is true here.  I noticed minor variations in flavor as I smoked this one down to the nub.  I picked up chocolate and nuts in the 2nd third.  I would categorize this one as a medium-bodied cigar.  Really enjoyed the clouds of white, fluffy smoke that it produced throughout.  

4.0/5.0 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.