Monday, August 8, 2011

Zino Platinum Z Class 546 P

The Ashton rep gave me this to try, which is great because I had planned to give it a taste anyways.

After doing the usual clipping and toasting, I picked up flavors of toasted almond.  A handsome walnut-colored wrapper with some veins and bumps (and one greenish spot).  Good burn.



Not great, not bad really.  I didn't notice many changes in flavor throughout. 

At the start of the final 3rd, the draw tightened up a bit, and and oily kind of resin appeared on the head, which tasted nasty.  I had to wipe it off to continue smoking.  Not hugely impressed, considering the price tag, but it didn't cost me a dime, so not too much disappointment here.

Size: 5-1/4 x 46
Wrapper: Dominican Republic
Binder: Peruvian "Pelo de Oro"
Filler: Nicaraguan/Honduran



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online MarketingAdd blog to our blog directory.